Join us and our partners at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP for a discussion on the current outlook and future of European Middle-Market Lending.
This event will take place in person from 5pm UKT on Wednesday 19th October 2022.
5-5.30pm: Registration and networking
5.30-6.30pm: Panel discussion
6.30-7.30pm: Networking drinks and canapés
Topics for discussion will include
- How does the European middle-market compare to the US?
- Differentiating between middle-market and broadly-syndicated loans
- Asset-by-asset approval vs eligibility criteria based facilities
- Are we likely to see public issuances of middle-market CLOs in Europe like we see in the US
- Challenges in the European middle-market space and the impact of inflation, rising interest rates and the war in Ukraine
- What makes middle-market loans an attractive investment?
- The role of direct lending in the middle-market space
Elena Bernal, Associate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
Samuel Murias, Credit Financing, Citi
Meredith Reynolds, Vice President, Markets Investment, Financing and Solutions, Corporate & Investment Banking, Wells Fargo & Company
The event is open to ELFA Members only.